Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Sean Brock competes in Food Network challenge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sean Brock competes in Food Network challenge

    Wise County native Sean Brock (my brother) is in Denver now getting ready to compete tomorrow in the Food Network challenge: Next Great Chef. Winner gets $10,000. I think the show will air in October. I love watching those things. I love it when they make those crazy cakes and then try and move them without dropping them! He just has to make one appetizer and one entree, I think...I'm excited!

    http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show...709901,00.html

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sean Brock competes in Food Network challenge

    Best of luck to him. Keep us posted on when it might air.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sean Brock competes in Food Network challenge

    I think even if he doesn't win it will be a really fun experience. I'm sure he will have some big, exotic, wild thing he is going to prepare. He has been doing alot of stuff with molecular manipulation and biochemistry...can't wait to see what it is.

    http://seanbrock.wordpress.com/

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sean Brock competes in Food Network challenge

    Oh I'm a big fan of the Food Network Challenges [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] (watching the wedding cake challenge now).
    I'll be sure to watch! Best of luck to him!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sean Brock competes in Food Network challenge

    I just found out that no matter how he does, he is not allowed to tell us. We have to wait until the show airs in October to find out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •